Making a Reindeer Gift Bag
Add some paper antlers, eyes, and a nose to a brown paper bag to make this cute seasonal gift bag. This is a guide about making a reindeer gift bag
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a fun and easy way to make a reindeer bag for the holidays using a paper bag and some office supplies.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 1 reindeer
- 1 paper bag
- brown construction paper
- white circular labels
- pens (black and red)
- Draw two antlers on brown construction paper. Cut out.
- Fold down 1/3 of the top of the bag (with the opening).
- Draw a semicircle on the folded down part of the bag. Cut out with scissors, but leave the remaining triangles intact and on the bag.
- The little rounded triangles that are leftover from the semicircle will serve as ears. Fold down once in half then fold upward.
- Place two white stickers on for eyes. Draw in pupils. Draw a red nose.