Repairing Lights on Pre-lit Garlands

It can be frustrating to determine which bulb is causing the outage on your light string. This is a guide about repairing lights on pre-lit garlands.

I have too many pre-lit garlands with lights not working. I've replaced fuses, checked each mini light, and get a positive for electrical in each of these, but the lights still do not work. My outlet is good. I've obviously tested it. I have too many to simply throw them out. Any thoughts? What gives?

Answers

Best Answer

Sometimes the replacement bulbs arent compatible with the sockets they are screwed in. Contact customer service for the right bulbs to buy.

Best Answer

Pre-lit trees and garland uses a special light bulb that has a small fuse in it. You'll need to find the right light bulb to use in order to make this work again. This is hard because every light has to be tested and changed until you find the one that is burned up.

Contact the manufacturer for replacement bulbs or find out what type they use.