Product FinderConsumer Advice

Browning Emblem for Groom's Cake

My son is getting married in December. He is a hunter and he wants the Browning emblem on his groom's cake. Are there any Browning emblem figurines out there to buy or make for a cake topper on the groom's cake?

By margaret from Mooreville, MS

I googled "browning gun emblem" then clicked on Sport-Outdoor.best-price.com. Then, clicked on browning patches Price-Grabber.com/Hunting Gear. The first patch is only $.99 each and would make neat cheap groom's favors for his guests. I was thinking that maybe you could print off a pic of the emblem,enlarge it, and just make a template of it to place on top of the cake and dust with chocolate on a white frosted cake? Congratulations to your son and good luck with his groom's cake.

Hi Margaret, Why not get a picture of it, and have it put on rice paper to lay on the cake (it's edible). Then maybe top it with a miniature toy gun or 2.

I think you would be able to find the guns easy enough, perhaps at www.orientaltrading.com. Just google miniature guns. Good-luck and congrats!

Take a picture of the emblem to any Wal Mart bakery or Homeland (or probably any) bakery and they will make an edible picture of it for your cake.

I like the patch idea above. Unfortunately I would think the Browning Emblem is a patented/copywrited item therefore a bakery would not legaly be able to decorate/copy it on a cake, unless they paid for the rights...I only know this because I decorated cakes for many years. But the patch would be great! Good luck! I had so many people come in the bakery wanting different cartoons/Disney/ etc...