Gag Gift for Boss

I'm in need of some ideas to make my boss a gag gift. I'm frugal, but he is cheap, cheap, cheap. So I thought it would be fun to pick at him for Christmas :) He has a great sense of humor so any ideas will be great. Thanks!

By Crystal

Best Answer

I had a boss, that always said "I'm hot". So for Christmas,we drew names, and I drew his.I bought him a tiny hand held fan, and wrote on the card "I hope this cools you off". Then I also bought him some real nice after shave. It was a new brand, at that time. Weezy

Best Answer

I went to a Christmas Party several years ago and we all were to bring a small gift or gag gift. One of the funniest gifts was a jar of pigs feet! Everyone laughed so hard at that, don't think I will ever forget that.

Best Answer

A dollar store piggy bank!

This site will give you some ideas. It's from Google.

https://www.goo  &q=gag+gifts

If he has roots in the farming community, you can put three kernals of corn in a small zipper bag (1" by 1.5") and a hang tag on it that says "Three Piece Chicken Dinner". Paint some white beans with spots of black, put in another small bag and say "Holstein Seeds". Put some cereal rings in that bag and say "Donut Seeds". There's a lot of cute things you can do.

If he is as cheap as you say, make him some magnets for his file cabinet or fridge. Take a clothes pin, put in a penny and write "Penny Pincher" and hot glue a magnet to the back.

I hope this helps. Here is a link to a submission I had put in a few years back.

http://www.thri  2286232.tip.html

Give him a gift certificate for $1 to his favorite restaurant.

Good ideas here but the first thing comes to my mind is an old pair of worn out, faded jeans with holes in the knees. I have a really cheap relative who is quite well off and every time I see him this is what he's wearing. Or a worn shirt or shoes from a thrift store.