Scenery: White Christmas

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, just like the one we had last year. It was the first white Christmas we have had in a long time. Snow in our area is exciting and it just brings out the kid in all of us. Family being home for Christmas, plus getting a chance to play in snow, was great!

By littergitter from NC

Having lived in South Dakota for 71 years, since the day I was born, you guys in the south are welcome to all the snow you can get, as long as you keep it. lol

Reply Like this photo? Yes

redhatterb, I would not trade places with you for anything. I love snow that comes for a day or so and then disappears.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

That's the problem with snow in SD, 99% of the time, it sticks around forever and makes for a VERY LONG WINTER. There are times we have snow before Halloween and it lasts until mid-April into early May. But then there are a few times we don't have any snow and that is my type of winter. The older I get the more I feel the cold, and I slip and fall easy without the aid of packed snow or ice.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Photos Holiday ChristmasNovember 30, 2011
🎆
😎
😷
🐛
👔
🌻