Making a Folded Paper Christmas Chocolate Box
This folded paper box is as much a gift as the delicious chocolate inside. This is a page about making a folder paper Christmas chocolate box
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Make these cute boxes and fill them with chocolates to decorate your Christmas table, or use them to spread some Christmas cheer!
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- red cardboard
- green cardboard
- white cardboard
- small wooden Christmas ornament (approximate size 1 inch x 1 inch)
- 2/8-inch wide red, gold edged, organza ribbon
- quick-drying glue
- pair of compasses
- pair of standard scissors
- standard paper punch
- foiled chocolate ball to place inside the chocolate box
- Cut out the pattern for the chocolate box from the pattern sheet.
- Place the pattern onto the red cardboard and trace around the edges. Then, cut out the box from the red cardboard.
- Punch a hole through each corner of the triangle.
- Now, fold the triangle along the dotted lines to make a box. Use a ruler to make the folds neat and smooth.
- Cut a circle with a diameter of 1.3 inches from the green cardboard.
- Cut a circle with a diameter of 1 inch from the white cardboard.
- Glue the green circle in place on one of the sides of the box.
- Allow to dry thoroughly and then glue the white circle in place.
- Cut off the string from the Christmas tree ornament and glue the ornament in place.
- Cut a piece of ribbon sized 13 inches. Thread the ribbon through the holes, and add the chocolate before closing the box.
- Make a small bow at the top of the box.
By Benetta from Pretoria, Gauteng