Making Pizza Box Cash Gift
Coming up with cute ways to give cash makes the gift giving and receiving more fun. This is a guide about making a pizza box cash gift
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This could be for a college student or anyone who is short on money. It makes a great raffle basket item when needed too! Always appreciated and never returned! ;-) You can change the bill denominations according to your desires.
Total Time: 10 minutes
- one empty pizza box (Dominoe's boxes are adorable for this and fit well although any large size pizza box will do.)
- cash- bills (about 18-20) and coins (silver dollars, half dollars and/or quarters)
- double sided tape
- one sheet of red paper
- I made circles on my red paper using a glass to trace the shape.
- Then simply place the bills into a circle using a small piece of tape to hold in place.
- Add the "red paper pepperoni" around the bills and place coins with double stick tape to hold them in place.
- Either write or type up the saying to add to the top of the box, print it out and tape it to the inside top of the pizza box.
- Add a bow and ribbon if you'd like to wrap it up and "deliver it".
November 28, 20162 found this helpful
I love this! I have never seen it before. Thanks for posting.
November 30, 20160 found this helpful
Love this idea....thanks for sharing....will use it for sure.
In This Guide