DIY Foam Pumpkin Succulent Planter

Category Decorations
Those foam pumpkins that you see at the craft stores can be turned into adorable succulent planters. These are easy to make and would be perfect centerpieces for a holiday party.

This is a cute succulent pumpkin pot DIY for fall. It is easy and very inexpensive to make. It is perfect to give as gifts to teachers, co-workers, family, friends, for your home decor, or to use as centerpieces for any fall parties/weddings.

Total Time: 30 minutes + drying time

• Dollar Tree foam pumpkin
  • white acrylic paint
  • foam brush
  • knife
  • succulent cuttings
  • soil
  • plastic bag or pot
  • scissors

1. I bought this foam pumpkin from Dollar Tree for $1. I used a knife and cut off the top.
  2. Apply your desired paint color (if you want it to be a different color, I wanted my pumpkin to be white). I had to use a couple of coats, but allow to dry in-between coats, then let dry completely overnight.
  3. Place a plastic bag inside the pumpkin and cut down to fit the hole.
  4. Add soil into plastic bag/pot.
  5. Advertisement

6. From your garden, find cuttings you want in your pumpkin and cut.
  7. The fun part, plant the succulent cuttings into the pot and decorate to your liking.
In These Pages
Crafts Halloween DecorationsSeptember 23, 2019
🎂
🎃
🌻