Pumpkin Planter Ideas

Create a unique seasonal planter using a fresh pumpkin. This page features pumpkin planter ideas.

Pumpkin Planter Ideas

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these Pumpkin Planter Ideas shared by the ThriftyFun community! Have something to add? Please share!

My mom's neighbor made these awesome pumpkin planters at a special event at a nearby nursery. One is a jack-o-lantern filled with ferns, succulents, and grasses to create the hair and face. I love the warty texture on the pumpkin too!

Pumpkin Planters

Last fall I took a large pumpkin and cleaned it out, filled it with potting soil and put a mum plant in it. I used it as a decoration on my front porch. At the end of the season, I took the mum/pumpkin and planted it in the ground.

Since it's coming up for Halloween, I thought after making my soup I'd put my pumpkin to good use. With some of my summer plants gone, I think this adds a bit of colour.

Pumpkin Planter

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This is a page about making a mini pumpkin planter. These planters are the perfect way to bring some color to your holiday table setting.

Making a Mini Pumpkin Planter

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 2

This page is about making a Jack-o'-lantern planter. A cute fall decoration can be made with a pumpkin fashioned into a planter.

Making a Jack-O'-Lantern Planter

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

Those foam pumpkins that you see at the craft stores can be turned into adorable succulent planters. These are easy to make and would be perfect centerpieces for a holiday party.

Succulent Pumpkin Planter - having added soil begin to plant cuttings

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

A hollowed out pumpkin can easily be turned in to a decorative autumn planter. Learn to make these cute pumpkin planters for your deck or front porch.

Pumpkin Planter 2

In These Pages
Home and Garden Gardening Creative PlantersOctober 16, 2012
😎
🐛
📓
🌻
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Making-Pumpkin-Planters.html