Making a Mini Pumpkin Planter
These planters are the perfect way to bring some color to your holiday table setting. This is a page about making a mini pumpkin planter
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Fall is coming and pumpkins are everywhere. These mini pumpkin planters are the perfect way to bring some color to your holiday table setting.
- small pie pumpkin
- winter pansies
- pumpkin knife
- potting soil
- Cut the top off the pumpkin using a pumpkin knife. Remove the lid.
- Use a spoon to scrape out the inside of the pumpkin.
- Add soil to the pumpkin, leaving room to plant the flowers.
- Put the flowers into the pumpkin, adding additional soil if necessary.
- Water lightly to keep the plants healthy. Try to avoid adding excess water. Enjoy!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.