Making a Succulent Wreath
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
October 1, 2018
This is a beautiful outdoor succulent wreath that can be hung on your front door or in your backyard. Just a few supplies and you can have yourself a lovely succulent wreath!
Total Time: 1 hour or so (varies)
- spagnum moss
- succulent cuttings
- garden wire
- something pointy (like a u-hook, chopsticks, or knife)
- Get a handful or so of sphagnum moss and hydrate in water.
- Apply the moss all around the wreath in the areas you want your succulents to be.
- Using your green garden wires wrap them around to keep the moss in place.
- The fun part is puzzling all the succulent cuttings into the wreath. You may need to use something pointy like a chopstick, knife, or I used a random u hook to poke into the moss on the wreath to stuff the succulents into place. Optional: If you cannot get your succulents to stay you can use some bobby pins.
- Repeat and add succulent cuttings into your wreath until you are satisfied with the look.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.