Foam Pumpkin Succulent Planter
A beautiful succulent pumpkin arrangement for indoor and/or outdoor use. This succulent pumpkin is an arrangement for my kitchen. This arrangement can be used as a wedding center piece too if you're having a fall wedding or makes a great fall gift!
This arrangement did not cost me much because I had all the supplies at home already. The carve-able pumpkin was saved from last year's 90% off sale at Target, the clay pot/saucer I bought at Michael's with 50-60% off coupons, and succulents and soil, I have on hand.
Total Time: 45 minutes
- Using a utility knife carefully cut around the top of the pumpkin as a guide for step 2.
- Place the pot on top of the pumpkin and trace around it with a Sharpie.
- Follow your tracing and carefully cut out (to fit the pot into pumpkin.)
- Place the saucer inside (for pot drainage)
- Fill pot with soil and place into pumpkin.
- Collect your succulents (ex: thriller, string of bananas, etc.)
- Ready to design your arrangement, I placed string of bananas in front.
- Then I added my succulents. Fill up the pot/pumpkin. This process takes some trial and error + adjusting to your liking.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!