Succulent Pumpkin Planter
This is a cute succulent pumpkin pot DIY for fall. It is easy and very inexpensive to make. It is perfect to give as gifts to teachers, co-workers, family, friends, for your home decor, or to use as centerpieces for any fall parties/weddings.
Total Time: 30 minutes + drying time
- Dollar Tree foam pumpkin
- white acrylic paint
- foam brush
- succulent cuttings
- plastic bag or pot
- I bought this foam pumpkin from Dollar Tree for $1. I used a knife and cut off the top.
- Apply your desired paint color (if you want it to be a different color, I wanted my pumpkin to be white). I had to use a couple of coats, but allow to dry in-between coats, then let dry completely overnight.
- Place a plastic bag inside the pumpkin and cut down to fit the hole.
- Add soil into plastic bag/pot.
- From your garden, find cuttings you want in your pumpkin and cut.
- The fun part, plant the succulent cuttings into the pot and decorate to your liking.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!