PlantersGarden & Yard

Succulent Pumpkin Planter

This is a cute succulent pumpkin pot DIY for fall. It is easy and very inexpensive to make. It is perfect to give as gifts to teachers, co-workers, family, friends, for your home decor, or to use as centerpieces for any fall parties/weddings.

Total Time: 30 minutes + drying time

1. I bought this foam pumpkin from Dollar Tree for $1. I used a knife and cut off the top.
  2. Apply your desired paint color (if you want it to be a different color, I wanted my pumpkin to be white). I had to use a couple of coats, but allow to dry in-between coats, then let dry completely overnight.
  3. Place a plastic bag inside the pumpkin and cut down to fit the hole.
  4. Add soil into plastic bag/pot.
  5. Ad

6. From your garden, find cuttings you want in your pumpkin and cut.
  7. The fun part, plant the succulent cuttings into the pot and decorate to your liking.