Repairing Antique Glass Ornaments

I have a large quantity of antique glass ornaments that are in great need of repair. Is there anybody out there that knows what kind of "see-through" or glass paint, etc. that can be used to repair all the chipped paint? I'm getting a bad feeling that the original paint had mercury in it. For some reason, that's stuck in my memory. I sure hope I'm wrong! Thank you for taking the time to read all this and hopefully give me some suggestions.

By Molly C-N

There is a paint available to paint on glass to make "stained glass" windows. I can't remember the name or who makes it. You can try Michael's Craft store or Joann's Craft or Hobby Lobby. One of them should have it. I would recommend that you experiment first on a piece of glass (maybe from an old picture frame?) to see if it has the effect you desire.

Krylon makes a glass paint, and it is sold at Michael's.