Clothespins can be used in making a wide variety of craft projects. This is a guide about crafts made with clothespins.
Solutions: Crafts Made With Clothespins
Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".
This quick craft is inspired by the "Tiny" dolls seen on the children's program "Dinosaur Train." The dolls are meant to look like pteranodons made from sticks and leaves.
Approximate Time: 3 minutes
- spring-less clothespin
- silk floral leaf
- silk floral flowers (optional)
- Remove the leaf and/or flowers you are using from the floral stem by pulling it off.
- Place nubby end of leaf/flower between the prongs of the wooden clothespin at the bottom.
- Push the leaf/flower up toward the middle of the clothespin. As it moves higher, the clothespin narrows, tightly holding the leaf or flower.
- Add additional flowers or leaves if you like. Secure with tape or glue if desired.
By Kirsten from Logan, UT
Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!