Making a Clothespin Chicken Plant Decoration
Transform a wooden spring style clothespin into a cute chicken. Use it to decorate an indoor plant or even as a gift tag holder.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Add a touch of cuteness to your indoor plants with this cute chicken/bird clothespin craft. This would also be cute as a tag holder (i.e. if you are giving a plant as a gift, you can attach a card to this).
Total Time: 15 minutes
- construction paper
- hot glue
- washi tape
- Cut a triangular piece of paper - this will resemble bird's beak.
- Paint/color clothespin, or use washi tape like I did.
- Glue on beak and draw on eyes.
- With parental supervision, use hot glue to secure feathers on the back of the clothespin.
- Continue to add as much feathers as you desire.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.