Making 'Bee Mine' Clothespins
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
January 7, 2019
This a cute way to turn a clothespin into a clingy bee for your Valentine. Just clip it onto their shirt and claim your love!
Total Time: 90 minutes
- yellow paint
- black paint
- red/pink construction paper
- hot glue or craft glue
- black wire
- Paint the clothespins yellow. Let dry.
- Paint black stripes over the yellow paint on the bottom segment of the clothespin. Let dry.
- Paint on a little smiley face on the top portion of the clothespin. Let dry.
- To make the heart wings, fold your construction paper in half and draw half-hearts at the spine.
- Cut the hearts out.
- If you like, write "Bee Mine" on the wings under the fold.
- Add a small dab of glue to the point of the heart.
- Pinch the clothespin open and attach the heart behind the bee's face.
- Repeat on other side.
- To make the antennae, cut out 2 little pieces of wire for each bee.
- Add a blob of glue to the back of the bee head and push in the antennae. Let dry.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2023 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.