Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
If you are having a Valentine's Day party or just want a game to play at home with your toddlers, you can make this arrow toss game. The object of the game is to see who can toss their arrow the closest to the center of the heart.
Here are some other ideas you can use for this arrow project, including alternative games and home decor:
- For a more challenging game (or for older kids) instead of this arrow toss game, you can have boxes or containers where each box/container is worth a certain amount of points. The object of the game would be to throw the arrow into a box and the further away the box the more points would be scored.
- Use contact paper to make the heart sticky so the arrows could stick.
- Use the arrows as Valentine's Day decor (ex: decorate your mantle, make a banner, place in a cup as a decoration, etc.)
- Use the arrows and decorate a picture frame.
- Use an arrow as the finishing touch to decorate a Valentine's wreath.
Total Time: 30-40 minutes
Very cute game!