Valentine's Day Skee Ball Game
School or home Valentine's Day parties often have games along with the card distribution and snacks. This version of skee ball is a good example. This is a guide about Valentine's Day skee ball game
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I made this game for my daughter's Valentine's Day party at school.
- cardboard (and lots of it) for the back, bottom and strips for under the scores
- 3 empty icing containers (for the back where the balls land)
- freezer paper to cover the cardboard
- 4 empty paper towel rolls for the legs
- red construction paper for the letters, to cover the strips of cardboard, and to cover the legs
- red pipe cleaners to cover the rough edges of the strips of cardboard
- red paint to outline the edges of the icing containers
- red ribbon hot glued onto the back and the bottom so the back stays where you want it to
- red lids from the icing containers cut into the shape of hearts for decoration
- ribbon for the sides
- Hot glue everything together.
- Duct tape the back and the bottom together.
- You could use any balls to play the game. Just make sure they fit into the icing containers.
By luv2craft from Normalville, PA
February 14, 20060 found this helpful
That's very cool! I like it!