Valentine's Day Skee Ball Game
February 14, 2006
I made this game for my daughter's Valentine's Day party at school.
- cardboard (and lots of it) for the back, bottom and strips for under the scores
- 3 empty icing containers (for the back where the balls land)
- freezer paper to cover the cardboard
- 4 empty paper towel rolls for the legs
- red construction paper for the letters, to cover the strips of cardboard, and to cover the legs
- red pipe cleaners to cover the rough edges of the strips of cardboard
- red paint to outline the edges of the icing containers
- red ribbon hot glued onto the back and the bottom so the back stays where you want it to
- red lids from the icing containers cut into the shape of hearts for decoration
- ribbon for the sides
- Hot glue everything together.
- Duct tape the back and the bottom together.
- You could use any balls to play the game. Just make sure they fit into the icing containers.
By luv2craft from Normalville, PA
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.