How to Make a Popsicle Stick Wall Arrow
April 25, 2017
This is a project for making an arrow wall hanging from Popsicle sticks, held together with hot glue. It is easy to make and fun to hang in a bedroom and paint the colors that complement your room.
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 15 Popsicle sticks
- hot glue gun
- paint brush
- Glue two sets of 2 Popsicle sticks together vertically, but do not glue the two sets together.
- Glue a Popsicle stick across the first two sets to stick them together.
- Add two more Popsicle sticks to the top angling them so they touch each other to make a triangle.
- Glue 3 sets of two Popsicle sticks together at matching angles.
- Glue one Popsicle stick on each side of the angled Popsicle sticks.
- Glue the set of three onto the other piece so it creates and arrow.
- Paint and hang.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.