Making a Popsicle Stick Bow and Arrow
July 2, 2015
This quick and super easy kids' craft and is a great idea to make and mess around with on a rainy day.
Total Time: 1 Hour 15 Min
- Popsicle sticks
- dental floss
- sharp knife
- Soak the Popsicle sticks in hot water for 1 hour.
- Gently bend wet Popsicle stick into a coffee cup and leave out over night to dry. If the weather is hot, leave the cup in the sun for 30 minutes for quick drying. Once dry remove stick from cup.
- Use the knife to cut notches at both ends, and both edges.
- Tie dental floss on either end inside the notches.
- Cut one end off of each Q-tip to create your ammo.
- Now you're done and ready to play.
- For older kids looking for a little more action, you can light the end of the Q-tip on fire! Be careful and have some water handy. Make sure you have your parents' permission and supervision.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.