Popsicle Stick Craft Ideas

Category Other
Popsicle sticks are great for making kid crafts and other projects. This is a page about Popsicle stick craft ideas.

Easy box to make using Popsicle sticks layered and glued together to put trinkets in such as coins, jewelry, coupons, memorabilia, photos, receipts, pins, buttons, etc. Great Father's Day gift. My daughter made this for her dad at Girl Scouts.

Finished box.

This was a spur of the moment craft created when a three year old noticed a sheet of felt circles I had sitting around. As they were self stick pads for the bottom of chair legs and I had extras, I began to think what he could stick them on.

I grabbed some Popsicle sticks and googly eyes and we had little puppet people in no time. We twisted some bread ties to make arms.

After this, I cut some slits in the top of an empty Kleenex box and we stuck the people in. We added some felt circles and googly eyes and we had wheels and head lights.

Note: I like to use tacky glue for the eyes, as it dries fast enough for kids to play with right away.

By Angel P

I make picture frames out of Popsicle sticks that are absolutely beautiful. I paint the sticks then decorate further with glitter or stickers.

I am looking for Popsicle Christmas tree ornament instructions.

By Nancy Holmes from Defiance, MO

Answers

I submitted this idea last year but submitted it too late for it to get posted in time for others to make them for Christmas but I think you'll like this easy idea and your question gave me the idea to submit it again ;-)

www.thriftyfun.com/tf99124172.tip.html

I am looking for popsicle stick crafts.

Billy from Henderson, NC

Answers

By Allison L. (Guest Post)

You can buy them at Wal Mart. Duuuh, you can get anything at Wal Mart.

I'm looking for a pattern to make a Popsicle stick lamp. I need something that will walk me through it step-by-step. My son has his first apartment and I'd like to make one for him.

By Louise from Port Charlotte, FL

This cute harmonica is made from popsicle sticks and kids will love playing with it. This is a page about making a popsicle stick toy harmonica.

How to Make a Popsicle Stick Toy Harmonica

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

This is a page about making a Popsicle stick picture frame. Popsicle sticks are so versatile for using in crafting projects.

frame will fit on base

This is a page about making a craft stick shooter. Beat summer boredom with this fun and easy to make toy.

craft stick catapult

This is a page about making a Popsicle stick snowflake. Popsicle sticks or craft sticks are perfect for making these decorative snowflake designs.

A finished popsicle stick snowflake, painted white.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Using craft/Popsicle sticks you can easily make this cute mug holder with a goody compartment. Use it yourself or gift it to a friend or family member.

Mug Holder with Goody Compartment - mug in place with goodies in square compartment

Use recycled popsicle sticks or craft sticks to make this whimsical arrow decoration. This page has directions on how to make a popsicle stick wall arrow.

Popsicle Stick Wall Arrow - blue arrow on wall

Remind your dad how special he is with this personalized decoration. This page is about making a Father's Day popsicle token of affection.

Father's Day Popsicle Token of Affection - open stick token gift

Use pre-colored Popsicle style craft sticks or paint recycled ones and create your own office tool organizer to meet your particular needs. The instructions in this page will show you how to make this Popsicle stick office tools organizer.

Popsicle Stick Office Tools Organizer

We are all familiar with the many Popsicle stick crafts done in schools and day camps by children. These same little wooden sticks can be used to design and make small wall shelves for knick knacks, nail polish bottles, and other small light weight items.

This page contains instructions for making a Popsicle stick shelf.

Popsicle Stick Shelf - final and hanging up

Popsicle sticks are a fun medium to use for making doll house outdoor furnishings. This is a page about how to make a Popsicle stick gazebo and bench.

Popsicle Stick Gazebo and Bench - finished bench and gazebo

Paint or use the pre-dyed craft sticks from your local craft store to make this cute holder for your French wire style earrings. This page shows you how to make a craft stick earring holder.

Craft Stick Earring Holder - hang on earrings

Popsicle or crafts sticks are a crafting staple. This cute, triangular, painted vase for displaying faux flowers uses Popsicle sticks.

It is easy to make and a great craft for adults and kids alike. Learn how to make one here.

Popsicle Stick Vase - vase with flowers

These fun Easter decorations are suer to make anyone who received them smile. This is a page about making popsicle stick chicks.

Skinny Chicks for Easter

This is a page about making a Popsicle stick box. Many of us remember making these at camp or in school. They make good gift for parents and friends.

Finished box.

Popsicle or craft sticks have long been used to make a wide variety of crafts. This is a page about making Popsicle stick Christmas ornaments.

Popsicle Stick Tree Ornament

This is a page about making a Popsicle stick wooden sled ornament. Popsicle sticks are excellent craft supplies to have on hand for you and the kids to use for making cute ornaments.

Making a Popsicle Stick Wooden Sled Ornament

This is a page about making a clothespin and Popsicle stick plane. Use clip style clothes pins and Popsicle sticks to create a cute little wooden toy plane.

Clothespin and Popsicle Stick Plane FB

This is a page about making a Popsicle stick wishing well. Popsicle sticks have been used in crafts for decades.

Making a Popsicle Stick Wishing Well

This is a page about making a popsicle stick penguin. This project turn plain popsicle sticks into this adorable penguin decoration.

Popsicle Stick Penguin

This is a page about making a popsicle stick bow and arrow. A simple craft made with a few things found around the house, that can be fun for inside or outside play.

Popsicle stick bow with Q-tip arrows

I was running out of ideas on miniature furniture to make for a dollhouse when I came across this idea.

Crafts Recycled Crafts OtherMarch 10, 2012
🎃