Popsicle Stick Craft Ideas

This was a spur of the moment craft created when a three year old noticed a sheet of felt circles I had sitting around. As they were self stick pads for the bottom of chair legs and I had extras, I began to think what he could stick them on.

I grabbed some Popsicle sticks and googly eyes and we had little puppet people in no time. We twisted some bread ties to make arms.

After this, I cut some slits in the top of an empty Kleenex box and we stuck the people in. We added some felt circles and googly eyes and we had wheels and head lights.

Note: I like to use tacky glue for the eyes, as it dries fast enough for kids to play with right away.

By Angel P

More Solutions

Easy box to make using Popsicle sticks layered and glued together to put trinkets in such as coins, jewelry, coupons, memorabilia, photos, receipts, pins, buttons, etc. Great Father's Day gift. My daughter made this for her dad at Girl Scouts.

Finished box.

Need a fun and quick toddler craft project your child can enjoy? You can make this fish out of simple supplies you probably already have at home! The kids love to name their "pet" crafts. This doubles as a toy for the kiddos when they use their imagination!

Craft Stick Fish - fish glued to a piece of blue paper with bubbles drawn on

I make picture frames out of Popsicle sticks that are absolutely beautiful. I paint the sticks then decorate further with glitter or stickers.

37 Questions

I am looking for Popsicle Christmas tree ornament instructions.

By Nancy Holmes from Defiance, MO

Answers

I submitted this idea last year but submitted it too late for it to get posted in time for others to make them for Christmas but I think you'll like this easy idea and your question gave me the idea to submit it again ;-)

www.thriftyfun.com/tf99124172.tip.html

Answer this Question

I am looking for popsicle stick crafts.

Billy from Henderson, NC

Answers

By Allison L. (Guest Post)

You can buy them at Wal Mart. Duuuh, you can get anything at Wal Mart.

Answer this Question

I'm looking for a pattern to make a Popsicle stick lamp. I need something that will walk me through it step-by-step. My son has his first apartment and I'd like to make one for him.

By Louise from Port Charlotte, FL

Answer this Question

This cute harmonica is made from popsicle sticks and kids will love playing with it. This is a page about making a popsicle stick toy harmonica.

How to Make a Popsicle Stick Toy Harmonica

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

This is a page about making a Popsicle stick picture frame. Popsicle sticks are so versatile for using in crafting projects.

frame will fit on base

Make these cute ballerina puppets with supplies you may already have at home. Cupcake liners attached to craft sticks make perfect tutus for your dancers.

Ballerina Craft Stick - finished pink and blue ballerinas

This is a page about making a craft stick shooter. Beat summer boredom with this fun and easy to make toy.

craft stick catapult

This is a page about making a Popsicle stick snowflake. Popsicle sticks or craft sticks are perfect for making these decorative snowflake designs.

A finished popsicle stick snowflake, painted white.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

Dyed craft sticks work well for making your young child some fun magnetic strips. They can create on the fridge front while you work in the kitchen.

Wood Craft Magnetic Sticks - different color sticks on fridge

Use craft sticks to make this creative honeycomb shelf. It's great for displaying mementos and curios. Make more than one and cluster them for a stunning effect.

Honeycomb Shadow Shelf - shelf on wall with two items displayed

Using colored or painted Popsicle sticks you can recreate this cute puzzle. Follow the instructions provided to make this love themed puzzle or design your own image.

Hand Painted Popsicle Stick Puzzle - puzzle

Equilateral triangles made from Popsicle stick are assembled to create this intriguing geometric sculpture. Add LED lights or votives to use as an accent light.

Popsicle Stick Geometric Sculpture - with LED votive in bottom

What better way to display your child's school photos than with this craft stick school bus picture frame. Hang it on the fridge and gift one to the grandparents.

Hanging School Bus Picture Frame - finished bus photo frame

Load More
Crafts Recycled Crafts OtherMarch 10, 2012
🍂
🎄
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Popsicle-Stick-Craft-Ideas.html