Making a Craft Stick Shooter
Beat summer boredom with this fun and easy to make toy. This is a guide about making a craft stick shooter
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a quick and easy craft that any kid is sure to love!
- 9 large craft sticks
- 5 rubber bands
- 1 soda bottle lid (or tiny cup)
- glue (hot glue or glue dots)
- Stack seven (7) craft sticks together. Then wrap a rubber band tightly around each end of the bundle.
- Place two (2) crafts sticks in the center, with one (1) on either side of the bundle.
- Wrap a rubber band around the sticks across the middle as shown below. Then repeat with another rubber band, going in the other direction. Now wrap a rubber band tightly around the end of the 2 center sticks.
- Finally, glue the bottle lid to the top of one of the center sticks. Leave enough room at the top of the stick for your finger to pull it back to shoot it.
- Now you are ready to use your shooter. You can use little balls of paper, pom poms, or even mini marshmallows (if your parents say it's OK). Have fun!