Making a Craft Stick Shooter
Beat summer boredom with this fun and easy to make toy. This is a page about making a craft stick shooter
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
A fun catapult toy for kids can be made with everyday simple supplies. You will need some craft sticks, rubber bands, hot glue, a bottle cap, and your choice of item to shoot, we used pom poms.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 7 craft sticks
- 4 rubberbands
- hot glue
- 1 bottle cap
- pom poms
- Get 4 craft sticks and secure top/bottom with a rubber band. (Optional: You can add more craft sticks for a farther launch.)
- Get 2 craft sticks and secure top/bottom with a rubber band.
- Secure the 4 craft sticks and the 2 craft sticks together in the center (like pictured).
- Flip the sticks over and add 1 more craft stick (purple) and secure with another rubber band as pictured.
- Apply hot glue on the other end of the stick and place your bottle cap down.
- Optional - Decorate catapult. My son glued down sequins. Now it's ready to play with!
This is a quick and easy craft that any kid is sure to love!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.