Making a Craft Stick Catapult for Kids
A fun catapult toy for kids can be made with everyday simple supplies. You will need some craft sticks, rubber bands, hot glue, a bottle cap, and your choice of item to shoot, we used pom poms.
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 7 craft sticks
- 4 rubberbands
- hot glue
- 1 bottle cap
- pom poms
- Get 4 craft sticks and secure top/bottom with a rubber band. (Optional: You can add more craft sticks for a farther launch.)
- Get 2 craft sticks and secure top/bottom with a rubber band.
- Secure the 4 craft sticks and the 2 craft sticks together in the center (like pictured).
- Flip the sticks over and add 1 more craft stick (purple) and secure with another rubber band as pictured.
- Apply hot glue on the other end of the stick and place your bottle cap down.
- Optional - Decorate catapult. My son glued down sequins. Now it's ready to play with!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!