Hand Painted Popsicle Stick Puzzle
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
January 30, 2019
This is a fun way to turn Popsicle sticks into a puzzle. I've made a love themed one, but you can paint whatever you'd like on it. Taking a photo of it creates a key for the puzzle player to follow. You can have this on a mobile device, or you can print it out.
- Popsicle sticks
- acrylic paint
- Lay out your popsicle sticks side by side. I used coloured sticks and put them in double rainbow order.
- Add a few long strips of tape so they stick together.
- Flip it over and draw a light outline of your main image in pencil.
- Fill it in with paint.
- Allow to dry.
- Add an outline in black paint to give it a nice contrast.
- Add any other images or text in light pencil.
- Trace it in paint and allow to dry.
- Remove the tape from the back of the puzzle. Take a photograph of the finished puzzle.
- Mix the puzzle pieces around and give the recipient the image to use as a key.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.