Making Hershey's Kiss Roses
These candy roses are a clever, sweet gift to make for someone you love for Valentine's Day or any special occasion. This is a page about making Hershey's Kiss roses
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
January 20, 2015
These are a pretty and delicious present for someone. They are easy to make once you get the hang of it. You can put a bunch of them in a ceramic pot as a gift. Or tie a few together and put on top of a gift. Or just hand someone a single rose and brighten their day.
Total Time: about 2 minutes per rose
Yield: as many as you want
Source: A friend showed me how to do this about 15 years ago.
- Hershey's Kisses
- lollipop sticks - I found mine at a craft store.
- cellophane or other slick wrapping paper, optional- you might even use tissue paper if you are gentle.
- florist tape - can sometimes be found at the dollar store
- leaves- I also found these at the dollar store
- Cut out cellophane into 5 inch squares (approximately).
- Take 2 Kisses and lay the bottoms together. Center the top Kiss peak onto the center of the cellophane. Wrap around.
- Lay the stick next to the bottom Kiss peak. Twist the cellophane tightly around the stick.
- Wrap the florist tape tightly around the cellophane (at the base of the Kiss) and the stick, going diagonally.
- About halfway down, lay the leaf stem next to the stick and wrap the florist tape over it.
- Finish wrapping the stick with your florist tape. Cut or tear off the tape and press the extra onto the stick.
These Hershey's Kisses roses are a cute way to give that special someone flowers. Learn how to make them in this video.