Popsicle Stick Office Tools Organizer
Use pre-colored Popsicle style craft sticks or paint recycled ones and create your own office tool organizer to meet your particular needs. The instructions in this guide will show you how to make this Popsicle stick office tools organizer
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Popsicle sticks are not just for Popsicles or paddle pop ice cream. They can be made into bracelets, key chains, and even a pen and office supplies organizer.
Now, I'm gonna share with you the easiest way to make an office supplies holder/organizer using just Popsicle sticks and glue.
- popsicle sticks
- pen or marker
- Measure the Popsicle sticks into your desired length.
- Mark every measurement with a pen or marker.
- Cut the sticks.
- Start making the base by positioning the sticks and gluing them into place.
- Make columns on every side to support the side walls. Add sticks across the top of the supports on two opposite sides.
- Next, cover the sides with the sticks. Add a top stick to the two remaining sides.
- Glue another set of sticks on the outside corners.
- You won't need a varnish to make it look shiny. Make it shine by rubbing enough white glue all over the walls of your holder. Let dry for one hour.
- Place your stuff in when it's dried.