Peacock Popsicle Stick Puppet
Popsicle stick puppets are easy to make toys that younger children will have great fun playing with. In this project you will find the photos and instructions needed to make a peacock Popsicle stick puppet.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
My daughter loves peacocks, she admires their beautiful feathers. She asked if we could make a toy peacock. Of course, we can make a peacock puppet with simple everyday supplies - assorted construction paper, wiggly eyes, pipe cleaner, scissors, a Popsicle stick, glue, and tape.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 1 puppet
- construction paper
- wiggly eyes
- pipe cleaner
- tape and glue
- pen or pencil
- Trace 3 different hand sizes to achieve peacock feathers and cut them out.
- Glue the hand pieces together. (The pattern that I glued was 2 left hands and then 1 right hand as pictured.)
- Freehand and cut out body, head, and beak as well. Glue pieces together.
- Glue body/head to the hands (feathers)
- Glue on wiggly eyes.
- With pipe cleaners you will be able to form feet! I cut out 2 V-shapes and twisted them together, then twisted a longer piece in the center to achieve the legs. Repeat for another leg.
- Tape feet and Popsicle onto the back and you're done with your puppet!
- Tape feet and popsicle onto the back and you're done with your puppet!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.