Making a Peacock Stripes Crocheted Scarf
The simple crochet stitch used to make this pattern is enhanced by the choice of vibrant colors reminiscent of peacock feathers. This is a guide about making a peacock stripes crocheted scarf
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is an easy and enjoyable pattern for making a warm scarf. All you need to know is the single crochet stitch! The colors blend nicely together reminding me of the colors in peacock feathers. Stay warm!:)
Total Time: 3-4 hours
- "I" crochet hook
- small amounts of #4 worsted weight yarn, black, dark purple, navy blue, and rich teal
- Ch 150.
- 1 sc in second ch from hook and each until end, fasten off leaving a long tail.
- Attach your next color and work 1 sc in each stitch until end, fasten off.
- Repeat last step until your rows measure approximately 5 1/2"-6". As you can see from the photos, I ended up working an additional teal row of sc over my initial black row. This is optional, I simply wanted both edges to be teal. :)
- Trim your fringes so they are all the same length. Mine ended up close to 7" long.
- All set!
January 31, 20160 found this helpful
Thanks, I Like it.
In These Guides