Making a Scalloped Children's Crochet Scarf
This beautiful scarf is an excellent gift for any child. This is a page about making a scalloped children's crochet scarf
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a sweet little scarf for those sweet little girls in your life. Composed mainly of double crochet, edged in an easy shell stitch. Have fun!:)
Total Time: Under 2 hours
- "I" crochet hook
- around 275 yards #4 worsted weight yarn
- embroidery needle for weaving in ends
- Ch 143.
- Dc in 3rd ch from hook and each until end.
- Ch 2, turn. Dc in next stitch and each until end. Repeat this 4 times more, for a total of 6 rows. Fasten off.
- Attach your new color with a sc in your top right corner, *skip 2 stitches, work 3 dc, ch 2, 3 dc in next stitch, skip 2 stitches, work sc in next stitch*, repeat steps between ** until you have 2 stitches left, skip these, sc in last stitch.
- Rotate your scarf, work a sc, (3 dc, ch 2, 3 dc), sc, (3 dc, ch 2, 3 dc), sc, evenly spaced on this end.
- Rotate your scarf and work a coordinating sc and "fan" of (3 dc, ch 2, 3 dc) on the other side.
- Rotate your scarf and repeat step 5 as for other short edge. Finish by joining with a slip stitch to your first sc. Fasten off and weave in ends.
- This scarf is 4 3/4" wide, 49" long. All set...stay warm!:)
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.