Making a Summer Breeze Infinity Scarf
This light, lacy infinity scarf is perfect to wear in warm weather to complete your ensemble. This is a guide about making a summer breeze infinity scarf
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I love crocheting scarves! Just because it isn't winter, doesn't make me want to stop either. :) This is a light and airy cotton scarf that would be a great complement to your outfit even on summer days. You can make it in an hour or less. Have fun!
Total Time: Hour or less
- "K" crochet hook
- worsted weight #4 cotton yarn
- embroidery needle for weaving in ends
- Ch 16.
- Work 2 dc, ch 3, 2 dc in the 6th ch from your hook.
- Skip 5 ch, work 2 dc, ch 3, 2 dc in the next ch.
- Skip 3 ch, 1 dc in the last ch.
- Ch 3, turn. Work 2 dc, ch 3, 2 dc in the ch 3 space of each "shell", dc in this space here.
- Repeat step 5, 29 more times for a total of 31 rows.
- Before lining your ends up to join them, you will twist your scarf once. This makes it lay nicer when done.
- Line your short ends up, ch 1, and sc the 2 ends together.
- You have made 13 sc.
- You can't even see your seam!
- See the nice airy pattern?
- Make one in every color!
- These would make inexpensive gifts.
July 16, 20150 found this helpful
In These Guides