Making a Striped Crocheted Scarf
Using a half double crochet stitch, this scarf is quick and easy to make in any color combination. This is a page about making a striped crocheted scarf
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is a nice and simple pattern for a masculine scarf. It is easy and fast. Those special boys in your life will have warm necks this winter!
*Perfect beginner pattern.
Total Time: About 2 1/2 hours
- "K" crochet hook
- approximately 250 yards #4 worsted weight yarn
- Ch 130.
- Hdc in 3rd ch from hook and each ch until end. Fasten off and leave a long tail, about 7" long.
- You will now add your new color with a slip stitch in the last hdc worked. Ch 2, turn. Work 1 hdc in each stitch until end, fasten off and leave a long tail.
- Repeat last step until your scarf is about 5" wide. This scarf has a total of 11 rows, and is 5" wide.
- You will now cut 36 strands, 15" long, from each color yarn. Group together 3 strands of each color, 6 total, for each tassel fringe.
- Fold in half.
- Push through end of row from the bottom.
- Place all ends up and through the loop.
- Pull tightly, fringe made! :)
- You will add 6 fringes on each end of scarf.
- Trim evenly, these are about 6" long.
- Cozy and warm.
- Ready to go!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.