Making a Toddler's Crochet Boa Scarf
This easy crochet project is perfect for pint sized divas. This is a guide about making a toddler's crochet boa scarf
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I made this scarf for a sweet baby girl named Lydia. She is 3 years old and unbelievably cute! I wanted a small scarf, soft yarn, girly. This is what I ended up with. I can't wait to give it to her. :)
**This is not Lydia in the photo...lol.
Total Time: About 1 1/2hours
Source: Saw a picture of something similar on the internet, this is my version:)
- 150 yards or less #3 Bernat Baby Coordinates pale green yarn
- "I" hook
- embroidery needle for weaving in ends
- Ch 130.
- Work 1 sc in the 15th ch from your hook.
- Ch 15, 1 sc in the very next ch.
- Repeat the last step until you have reached your first ch.
- You will now rotate your entire scarf and begin working down the other side of your ch. Ch 15, work 1 sc in the first ch on this side now.
- Repeat until you have reached the end. Fasten off and weave in ends.
- You can wear this down; it is 48" long.
- I like it best folded in half, end pulled through the loop. It's warmer this way.
December 15, 20150 found this helpful
Love that color!
In This Guide