Popsicle Stick Office Tools Organizer
Popsicle sticks are not just for Popsicles or paddle pop ice cream. They can be made into bracelets, key chains, and even a pen and office supplies organizer.
Now, I'm gonna share with you the easiest way to make an office supplies holder/organizer using just Popsicle sticks and glue.
- popsicle sticks
- pen or marker
- Measure the Popsicle sticks into your desired length.
- Mark every measurement with a pen or marker.
- Cut the sticks.
- Start making the base by positioning the sticks and gluing them into place.
- Make columns on every side to support the side walls. Add sticks across the top of the supports on two opposite sides.
- Next, cover the sides with the sticks. Add a top stick to the two remaining sides.
- Glue another set of sticks on the outside corners.
- You won't need a varnish to make it look shiny. Make it shine by rubbing enough white glue all over the walls of your holder. Let dry for one hour.
- Place your stuff in when it's dried.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!