How to Make a Budget Organizer Notebook

This handy pocket notebook is very useful to moms who are on a really tight budget. As a mom, I try my best to organize my budget and set aside funds for the family's necessities. My purpose in making this organizer is to keep budgeted funds intact and to avoid spending them on extra unnecessary things.

1. I have here long brown mailing envelopes which I reconstructed into mini envelopes so that I don't have to buy the money envelopes in the store. It would be an additional cost for me. So I just cut each into three and glue the open sides leaving only one opening.
  2. Make a neat fold on the mini envelope's opening by cutting its two sides in 1 inch. Fold the front cut inside and secure with glue. Then trim the other side and fold forward for the seal flap.
  3. Advertisement

4. Stick a label in each of the mini envelopes.
  5. Choose a handy notebook with garter lock. Stick one envelope in each page on the back portion. The front pages will be used for writing the breakdown of your expenses.
  6. Insert your current billing or receipts along with the corresponding amount you are going to pay for each. It's pocket sized so you don't have to pull out your bulky wallet whenever you need to pay your monthly bills.
  7. Advertisement

Read More or Comment...

Viewing This Page
Organizing AdviceApril 12, 2019
🐛
😎
📓
😷
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/How-to-Make-a-Budget-Organizer-Notebook.html