Creating a Tie Dye Notebook Cover
April 30, 2019
All along I thought tie dye patterns could only be applied on fabrics, but when I saw a tutorial on how to put it on paper and I gave it a try and it looked great!
- long sized bond paper (legal - 8.5"x13")
- assorted color markers
- your book or notebook
- Measure the size of your notebook. Draw a border line on your paper based on the notebook's size.
- Fold the paper in half to determine its center and put a dot to mark it.
- Starting with that small dot draw a spiral using colored marker.
- Make layers of spirals using different colors.
- Now, start drawing lines similar to rays of sun. See photo.
- Do the same with the other colors and let colors blend in from layer to layer until it covers the whole paper.
- When it's done cut out the border line.
- Get your notebook and coat the outer part of the cover with glue.
- Stick the designed paper onto it. Trim excess neatly.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.