How to Make a Candy Bouquet
A homemade candy bouquet makes a great gift for Valentine's Day or Mother's Day. These tutorials show you how to make beautiful candy bouquets.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Candy bouquets are a fun gift to give or receive, but they can be expensive to buy! Luckily they are easy to make yourself and much cheaper.
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 4 "movie boxes" of candy (all the same size)
- full size candies
- miniature candies
- wooden dowels
- floral foam block
- hot glue gun
- tissue paper
- Run a line of glue down the side of one box, then attach it to back of a second box. Repeat until all four boxes are attached to form the vase.
- Measure the opening in the vase. Cut the floral block down to fit inside. Cut it about 1/2 inch shorter than the vase, too. Insert it into the vase.
- Run a line of hot glue down the back of each large candy bar. Attach the dowel and allow to dry. Repeat with the mini candy bars. NOTE: If you glue the dowel onto the loose flap on the back of the candy bar, you may want to put a small amount of glue under the flap to hold it in place. This will keep the candy from flopping around on the dowel.
- Arrange the candies into a bouquet by poking them into the foam. Once you are happy with the arrangement, carefully remove the foam block from the vase.
- Set the foam block onto a piece of tissue paper, then pull the sides up to cover the block. Gently side the foam block back into the vase. Arrange the tissue edges to cover up the exposed dowels.
May 23, 20141 found this helpful
Flowers are beautiful and a delightful gift to receive, but you can't eat them. Try this candy bouquet instead or in addition to the traditional bouquet of flowers.
This is a guide about making a Valentine's Day candy bouquet.
February 29, 20162 found this helpful
This is a guide about making a mini pumpkin candy bouquet. Make this cute candy bouquet to give as a gift or use as a holiday centerpiece.
April 20, 20160 found this helpful
This is a guide about making a VHS tape candy bouquet. A fun way to reuse old video cases to make a plastic vase for a candy bouquet gift.
March 22, 20130 found this helpful
A candy bouquet is a creative alternative to the traditional Easter basket. This is a guide about Easter candy bouquet ideas.
These are perfect for graduations, birthdays, thank yous, or get well soon!
May 8, 20070 found this helpful
Here's a fun bouquet for Mom. This can also be done for graduations, birthdays, whatever.
January 5, 20176 found this helpful
Check out how easy it is to make your own candy bouquet in this short video. Candy bouquets are a great gift on any special occasion.Read More...