Homemade Notebook Crafts

Its always hard for lefties to write with spiral notebooks. Plus, I hate those springs as they get distorted over time inside my bag. So, I got used to removing the springs and replacing it with yarn.

First, roll down the spring halfway through the notebook.

Next, cut out a portion of it, straighten, bend and twist.

Insert the yarn into the hole (bent part) of the string. Start sewing the notebook.

Now, it looks much better and makes it more comfortable for me to write.

5 More Solutions

This booklet is made from materials that would otherwise be thrown away, creating a stylish and functional alternative to a store-bought pocket notebook.

Upcycled Design Notebook

Making Custom Composition Notebooks. I just decorated a basic composition book that I found 3 for $1 at a local drug store. Using a glue stick, I covered it with scrapbooking papers. . .

If you have children or grandchildren learning how to read, this handy starter notebook can help. It's a great way to print out reading materials from educational sites and keep them organized.

Starter Reading Notebook - front of book

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This tutorial will show you how to make a fun tie dye notebook cover. The pattern is created on bond paper and then glued to a notebook or folder.

Tie Dye Notebook Cover - finished notebook surrounded with the markers used

This is a page about making notebooks using recycled boxes. Lightweight cardboard boxes are perfect for making notebooks. This is a great recycle project perfect for kids.

Making Notebooks Using Recycled Boxes

Crafts PaperJuly 2, 2014
🐛
🌻
👒
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Homemade-Notebook-Crafts.html