Paper Mache Masks

Category Papier-Mache
Paper mache is a fun medium for making masks. You and your kids will love this craft. This is a guide about paper mache masks.

My daughter's 5th grade class made these amazing paper mache masks in their art class! I wanted to share them in hopes of inspiring someone that might want to make their own. The bases for the masks used recycled items such as newspaper, egg cartons, cardboard tubes, and metal hangers. Then they painted them with donated house paints and acrylic paints. They are all so unique!

I am now the proud owner of 2 masks from my two oldest kids. I can't wait for our little guy to add to our collection when he is in 5th grade. :)

My daughter's mask:

My son's mask: