How to Make a Starter Reading Notebook
August 4, 2018
I saw simple and free printable reading materials for beginners. Then I thought it would be great to compile a notebook rather than just simply secure them with clips or a stapler. It looks much more presentable.
- 10 pcs long sized bondpaper
- 1/2 sized cardboard
- printed reading pages
- transparent tape
- Stick one end of a bondpaper to another. Connect all bond papers together until a long straight line of bondpapers is created.
- Estimate the size of your reading pages and fold the bondpaper in zigzag according on its size.
- Make an accordion fold. It should look like this.
- Stick each page into the folds. See attached image.
- Glue the back portion.
- Place the notebook on top of cartulina (cardboard) to estimate its size.
- Fold the top and bottom of the cartulina (cardboard) according on its size.
- Fold the cartulina (cardboard) again vertically in half.
- Open it and fold both ends, too.
- Now, insert one blank page from the front onto the open fold. Do the same with the back portion.
- Secure them with transparent tape to avoid it from falling out.
- Stick the label into the front cover. And its done.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2023 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.