Making an Easter Card Notebook
You can make a cute Easter notebook by recycling an Easter greeting card and transforming it into a small notebook. Learn how to make one in this step by step guide.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This craft is a pretty Easter card, turned into a ten page notebook, with bright and pretty stickers to go along with it.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- Easter greeting card
- 5 pieces of regular copy paper or any type paper
- sticker book
- twine, yarn, or ribbon
- 1 paper clip
- Fold five sheets of copy paper in half.
- Put all five folded sheets of paper into Easter greeting card.
- Mark and trim paper to fit the size of the Easter greeting card.
- Bind the paper into the Easter greeting card by tying twine through the mid-point where the papers are folded.
- Place sticker sheets inside Greeting card notebook.
- Place a paper clip where it holds the Easter notebook closed. I tied a bow, with twine, on one end of the paper clip.
- Here is another way to present the Easter greeting card notebook.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.