Making an Easter Card Notebook
April 18, 2019
This craft is a pretty Easter card, turned into a ten page notebook, with bright and pretty stickers to go along with it.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- Easter greeting card
- 5 pieces of regular copy paper or any type paper
- sticker book
- twine, yarn, or ribbon
- 1 paper clip
- Fold five sheets of copy paper in half.
- Put all five folded sheets of paper into Easter greeting card.
- Mark and trim paper to fit the size of the Easter greeting card.
- Bind the paper into the Easter greeting card by tying twine through the mid-point where the papers are folded.
- Place sticker sheets inside Greeting card notebook.
- Place a paper clip where it holds the Easter notebook closed. I tied a bow, with twine, on one end of the paper clip.
- Here is another way to present the Easter greeting card notebook.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.