Stuffed Animal Tricks Like Elf on the Shelf Tricks

I love the "tricks" side of the Elf On The Shelf. I've heard of others doing it with other stuffed animals (a friend of our family has 2 sock monkeys that she does similar things with on a regular basis and posts pictures on facebook). I was wondering if anyone else does something similar and if you have any idea of how I could start this with my kids and "tricks" to try. I've been checking out some of the Elf On The Shelf ideas and may include some of those as well.

Thanks in advance for any help.

By Jessie

Most people have to figure out what would work best for them. Myself I wouldn't want to do this all year, I would think the novelty of it would wear off for the kids.