Making a Paper Autumn Leaf Garland
These autumn colored paper leaves join together to make a lovely decorative garland. This is a page about making a paper autumn leaf garland
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Autumn-hued folded paper leaves are linked together to create a garland.
Approximate Time: 15 minutes
- color papers
- craft knife
- Make a leaf and center leaf template from a piece of card stock.
- Fold 11 x 6 inch piece of paper in half crosswise. Place the leaf template on the folded edge of paper.
- Cut out the shape with scissors.
- Then place the small leaf template at the center. Cut out with a craft knife. Repeat the process with the remaining pieces of paper.
- To link the first two leaves together, gently curl leaf vertically and insert it through the opening of the first folded leaf. Continue to link the remaining leaves together in the same way.
By Maricel from Fairfax, VA
October 8, 20100 found this helpful
I love this!
November 19, 20100 found this helpful
So cute! Thank you for inspiration. Now I want to make a Christmas tree garland! :)