Beautiful Fall Leaves

Just some pictures I took of fall in this area. It's such a beautiful area when the leaves are changing.

By Sherry from Silverdale, WA

FallLeaves480x480.jpg

Answers:

Beautiful Fall Leaves

Those pictures are breathtaking! I would dearly love to be able to go out and see those trees personally! You can tell that you got a lot of rain in your area. Here in the South, we are dreadfully dry, and the leaves are just turning an ugly brown before falling off. In fact, the leaves started falling off much earlier than usual. Thanks for sharing such a gorgeous sight, and God bless you! (11/08/2007)

By tedsmom

Beautiful Fall Leaves

I live in Ohio and yes - the leaves are breathtaking. I always feel my photos can't do them justice. Every corner you turn, the sun is shining on the trees against a blue sky, it almost stops you in your tracks! Thanks for sharing your pix - let's continue to enjoy "our" beautiful trees! (11/08/2007)

By nardog

Beautiful Fall Leaves
Beautiful Fall Leaves
beautiful colorful fall maple leaves
Photos of Fall Leaves
Fall Leaves on White Background
Decorating with Fall Leaves
Dogwood tree in spring.
Leaves Turning Brown on Dogwood Tree
Trumpet Vine Losing Leaves
Trumpet Vine Losing Leaves
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 19, 2016 at 9:04:18 PM on 10.0.0.201 in 958 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.