Share a SolutionAsk a Question

California Travel Photos

California covers such a large area, encompassing a variety of geographic environments, population centers, and tourist attractions, that is offers many different travel options for visitors to this western state. This guide contains California travel photos.

California Wildflowers

CommentPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

This page contains California wildflower photos. Wildflowers can present as beautiful blankets of color in their native habitats.

March 3, 2005 Flag

This is a beautiful spot at Monterey, California. My late sister, Norma loved to feed the squirrels and birds there. We would take bread and peanuts for them. This picture was taken in 1993. Great granny Vi

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Fabulous photo!!!! You ought to be a professional!!

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photographs. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Photo Description
This is a beautiful lake to enjoy the birds and wildlife. In addition you could go bicycling, walking, jogging, rollerblading, fishing and even have a picnic with the barbecue set up they have, or bring your own barbecue grill. This is a great lake for fun weekend family activities where you could rent kayaks, boats as well.

Photo Location
Lake Murray in San Diego, California

Comment Like this photo? Yes

August 20, 2011 Flag

Here are some Jellyfish from my trip to the Monterey Bay Aquarium in Monterey, California. I could (and did) look at them for hours. There's something very therapeutic about watching them slowly sway in the water.

By attosa from Los Angeles, CA

CommentLike this photo?Like? Yes

This is a beautiful photo! I never realized that they swam upside down. They look as if they are living Lava Lamps to me. You can tell how graceful they are just by this photo! I'm relaxed just looking at the picture! Thanks for sharing with us!

Blessings, Robyn

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Waterfall at Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park (Big Sur, CA)

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 14

I went on a road trip with my husband and his parents up the coast of California. In a guidebook we had picked up, we saw a picture of a hidden cove that looked like paradise. We were determined to find it. After a long search, we finally found it. Julia Pfeiffer Burns State Park!

This picture was taken when we went for a visit to my son, who is in the Air Force and graduating with a degree in Chinese. We were out scoping the gorgeous countryside of Monterey Bay, California.

Comment Like this photo? 19

Scenery (Sturtevant Falls, CA)

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 5

I took this photo of Sturtevant Falls while hiking, and edited it a bit at home.

Los Angeles County Arboretum and Botanic Garden

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 3

Los Angeles' beautiful Arboretum in the heart of San Gabriel Valley, located in the historic city of Arcadia. Home to where horse racing began in a land once full of citrus orchards, now with grown communities

River at California Delta

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 3

I have lived in California for 37 years and only now have discovered the beauty of the California Delta.

Train Tracks (Los Angeles, CA)

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

The photos here were taken while walking in Los Angeles and enjoying what the streets have to offer.

Scenery (Big Sur, CA)

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 3

These are photos that I took on a recent trip to Big Sur, in California. I was totally amazed at the beautiful trees and wildlife that we were able to observe on our trip to this gorgeous place.

Antelope Valley Poppy Reserve

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

These are photos from the Antelope Valley Poppy Reserve in Southern California. We went there last Saturday and it was so beautiful. I couldn't stop taking pictures.

Avenue of the Giants

Comment Like this photo? Yes

You feel mighty small up side these massive giants! I could look at these magnificent creations of God all day and never overcome the sense of awe they inspire.

Avenue of the Giants

Travel and Recreation TravelMarch 27, 2014
Sky Blue Retro Travel Trailer 3
Buying a Used Travel Trailer
Family in Car Leaving in Winter
Saving Money on Holiday Travel
California Wildflowers
California Wildflower Photos
Legoland California
California Frugal Travel Guide
👒
🐰
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site.
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 22, 2017 at 8:53:51 PM on 10.0.1.166 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.