Cleaning Your Oven

The most hated job in the world; cleaning the oven and racks. I found out 2 years ago about this, and it is a cinch; a job I no longer dread.

Make sure, of course, to have good ventilation. Then, spray the oven with straight ammonia. In the meantime, cover the racks with paper towel - I use a little scotch tape to secure here and there, then take them outside and saturate the paper towel with straight ammonia. I use a spray bottle. Secure the wrapped racks in a plastic garbage bag for a few hours, or overnight. can wash them off with soap and water, and they sparkle like brand new.

By Wanda from Venice, Fl.

Cleaning Your Oven
Keeping Your Oven Clean, Young Woman Cleaning her Oven
Keeping Your Oven Clean
Man cleaning the oven.
Homemade Oven Cleaner Recipes
Unseasoned Dutch Oven
Seasoning a Dutch Oven