Clothing Exchange Parties

I was invited to a clothes exchange party. My initial thought was I would not come home with any good exchanges, but I was so glad I went. The invitation said to limit my number of items to ten clothing pieces that were in very good condition. This gave me a chance to clean out my closet, which was long overdue. In the process of cleaning out the closet, I found several items I had forgotten about, in fact, I put together something to wear to Church Sunday from the items I had forgotten about.

Back to the party, there was a great turn out. We all had fun trying on clothes and picking out items to take home. I came home with seven new items to me that I love and will get good use of this Fall. I look forward to doing this again in the Spring or Summer.

With the price of clothes, this was a great fun way to save some money and have a night out with friends. On by the way, every one brought an inexpensive snack to share. For the hostess, it was very little effort, she provided the soft drinks and we all brought a snack. The clothes left over that did not fit, etc. were dropped off at the local helping hands store.

By Bobbie G from Rockwall

Clothing Exchange Parties

Love this idea! This sounds like it would be a nice ladies night out! How many people were at the party? (10/24/2007)

By Carla

Clothing Exchange Parties
Holiday Gift Exchange Party
Holiday Exchange Party Ideas
A birthday cake with the number 11 on it.
11th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Christmas Cookie Exchange
Christmas Cookie Exchange Tips and Recipes
Serving Cheese
Serving Cheese at Parties