Free Doggie PJ Pattern

I'm looking for an easy sewing pattern for doggie pj's for a small dog. (10-15 lbs) Anyone know of a free web site where I can find one?

By Daphne L.

Sign up for the JoAnn Fabrics mailing list in any of their stores. You will receive their flier in your mail that has 40% - 50% coupons or more which will save you money on fabric. Also on special days they have sewing patterns on sale for about $1.99 or $2.99 each.

I just use clothing that fits the dog fairly well, then I tailor the item to fit. I have a large dog (80 lbs) with a very broad chest, so I use some of my old tee shirts (women's medium size) and then taper the garment towards the hem so it fits better. For your very small dog I'd try baby tee shirts around the 12 month size. Just eyeball them and get a general idea of size. Look for them in garage sales or thrift shops.

Sorry, don't have an answer, just had to tell you how cute your 'babies' are!

Thank you all for your thoughts and comments. :-)

I have a pattern for small med and large dog pj That can send to you if you do not have one yet bluebirdbaby2002at yahoo dot com

Crafts SewingMay 29, 2011
Colorful Valentine' Day cookies.
Gluten-Free Valentine's Desserts
stack of yo yo paper weights
Making Yo Yo Pattern Weights
Young woman using computer
Finding Free WiFi Connections
dog going out dog door
Dog Is Peeing In Front of Doggie Door