Getting Rid of Refrigerator Odors

How do I get rid of a rotten odor in fridge?

By bennie2433 from Livonia, MI

Answers:

Getting Rid of Refrigerator Odors

Baking soda works great. I add a box to my fridge and it seems to absorb odors overnight. Also, I would clean the fridge with some vinegar. That helps too. (07/23/2009)

By DallonNLillysMommy

Getting Rid of Refrigerator Odors

Try putting some charcoal briquettes in the fridge, they will absorb the odor. (07/23/2009)

By PICO

Getting Rid of Refrigerator Odors

Wrap some ground coffee in half a stocking foot and secure with an elastic band and pop into the refrigerator. Works a treat! (07/24/2009)

By Ginger B'eer

Getting Rid of Refrigerator Odors

Baking soda! This works. Arm and Hammer makes a great product, but you could probably use generic in any sort of open container. (07/25/2009)

By Ecoscrimper101

Getting Rid of Refrigerator Odors

I have had very good luck using vanilla. Just wet a dish towel with water and wring out excess. Then pour vanilla straight from the bottle onto the rag until it is wet (but not dripping). Wipe the inside of the fridge with the rag. When done, reapply vanilla water to rag and leave in the fridge overnight. This was the way Rubbermaid suggested to get odors out of an ice chest. (07/27/2009)

By webb63

Getting Rid of Refrigerator Odors

Make sure the odor is not from the catch basin/overflow under the fridge, or the bottom under the veggie drawers. Fooled me once! (07/29/2009)

By 2oma

Woman with disgusted face by refrigerator
Removing Odors from a Refrigerator
RV kitchen
Cleaning Odors From a Travel Trailer Refrigerator
Saving Money on a Refrigerator, A new side by side refrigerator and freezer in stainless steel.
Saving Money on a Refrigerator
View of the water line.
Flushing a Refrigerator Water Line
Interior of a refrigerator with a fish inside
Cleaning Fish Smell From a Refrigerator
🎄