Graphic Design Business Name Ideas

I am starting a home-based business and having a hard time thinking of a name. I am a graphic and web designer offering full creative services, plus I just added the equipment to be able to produce custom signs, banners, vehicle graphics, shirts, etc.

I'm trying to think of a unique name that hasn't been used already so I can trademark it and find an available URL.

I was reading some great ideas and advice that was given to others who have posted here for help on business names.

Anyone have any ideas? I would like to use the word "signs" but it isn't necessary. I thought about "Dsigns" but that is way overused. Something that says "Creative" would work the best I think.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Bunny from Pittsburgh, PA

Answers:

Graphic Design Business Name Ideas

I think you need to make it specific to yourself mine is because my maiden name is Sheets so it's DesignerSheets get it? What sets you apart from all the rest in your local area? Start there (03/02/2007)

By Designersheets

Graphic Design Business Name Ideas

My old business name was "Creative Bunny." That set me apart and was related because of my name ... but now my husband is involved in the business as well with the addition of signs and vehicle graphics so I need to change the name to something that doesn't just say ME ... something that he will feel comfortable with on the side of his truck.

Thanks!! (03/03/2007)

Graphic Design Business Name Ideas

Signsational

For Signs (instead of For Sale) kinda catchy, different

PDQ Signs

what county do you live in ? what if you named it for the street the biz was on?

If I think of anymore... (03/03/2007)

By mommamoody

Graphic Design Business Name Ideas

Up 2 U (03/03/2007)

By Streatch

Graphic Design Business Name Ideas

"Signs of the Times"... (03/06/2007)

By Marlene

Graphic Design Business Name Ideas

If you use the word "signs" in your business, people may not think you do websites. I'd stick with something more general that applies to graphic design as a whole. And perhaps use a tagline that says you do websites, signs, corporate identity, ... (03/06/2007)

By Jean

Graphic Design Business Name Ideas

How about the word DESIGNER ... BUT! you put a first aid cross between the first part of the word DESIGN and the second part of the word ER,

This would read DESIGN+ER meaning design and ER meaning emergency room

In other words you are the design doctor (lol), fixing any emergency u could make the cross a medical room color like red (england) or green (america i think)

This way you are the solution to a design dilemna in small print above or below this word u could have different lettering and a different colour " web and graphic design "

The whole thing would read

DESIGN+ER
web & graphic design solutions or creations wotever

Good luck! (03/07/2007)

By cazpumpkin

Graphic Design Business Name Ideas
Living room with nice interior design.
Name Ideas for Interior Design Businesses
Home Decor Shop
Name Ideas for a Home Decor Shop
Graphic Design Logo Idea
Name Ideas for a Graphic Design Business
Woman Working at Her Design Business
Design Business Name Ideas
🎉
🎄